Stay ahead with Latest News about Security
Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Recordson August 31, 2022
2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keyloggeron August 30, 2022
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firmson August 29, 2022
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseon August 26, 2022
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerason August 25, 2022
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Twitter Whistleblower Complaint: The TL;DR Versionon August 24, 2022
Twitter is blasted for security and privacy lapses by the company’s former head of security who alleges the social media giant’s actions amount to a national security risk.